With the #CamillaClaudette distracted with her Disney Junior shows and daddy R asleep, I finally got a chance to play scientist using the Pampers Baby Dry Test home kit. I already got to try this during their event with Andi Manzano but I still wanted to test it for myself. :)
- Pampers Dry had better absorption that Brand X despite it being thinner and smaller.
- The amazing Pamper's magic gel provides a compact yet strong absorption over what's inside Brand X. (for the Magic Gel video, click here)
- When pressed or played with, Pampers Baby Dry remained in tact and dry which ensure that if baby moves around while sleeping, no worry that she will feel wet or moist. Also means walang lamig sa pwet area when AC is on.
- There's wetness indicator with Pampers Baby Dry that told me that baby needs changing, nothing on Brand X indicates baby's diaper is full.
- Pampers looks and feels more comfortable.
- Absorbs about 250 ml liquid or equivalent to 12 hours of wetness.
- Has wetness indicator to alert parents that it's time to change diapers
- Feels dry to touch which means baby's bum stay dry every after pee.