Tea Tree Mask: Soothe Acne-ridden Skin ASAP (DIY Tea Tree Mask and The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask)9/12/2011Shen
To create a simple acne facial mask, you'll need the following:
- 1 table spoon of honey (for it's antibacterial and antioxidant properties)
- 1 table spoon of baking soda (for its exfoliating properties)
- 2 table spoon of water (purified or distilled)
- 4 to 6 drops of Tea Tree Oil (to lessen inflammation and dry up acne)
Option: add lemon essence to lessen pigmentation from the acne scars.
- Mix all ingredients in a sanitized bowl.
- Cleans skin with your favorite acne facial wash and toner.
- Apply the mixture with a clean spatula all over your face, avoiding eye are and corners of the lips.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes or until it looks dry.
- Wash mask with tepid or lukewarm water. Use a towellete to easily remove the mask but be very gentle.
Do this thrice a week. If you're acne doesn't lessen, consult a doctor.
|The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask|
Hope this post helps with those who have acne problems! :)
Have a great weekend!
I currently have an on going mini giveaway. Please click here to join!
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.