Not for a beauty addict like me! :) I like to be prepared. Save for liquid foundation and eyeshadow palette (I already keep those in my office drawer), I bring a lot of makeup products with me just in case I need a quick touch up or do my makeup after work for drinks or dinner with friend, boyfriend or an event. I'm glad I have a car with me most times or I'll kill my back and shoulder toting these fancy babies with me all the time.
- Majolica Majorca Cream Liner - Accentuate the eyes (especially when I didn't apply eyeshadow)
- K Palette 24H Tattoo Eyeliner - This lasts the whole day and I don't need to prime my lids to use it. (for review, click here)
- Majolica Majorca Eyebrow Sword Pencil and Spoolie - To color my brows
- K Palette Tattoo Eyebrow Liner - This lasts the whole day and I can apply this even inside a moving vehicle. Great when I'm in a hurry. (for review, click here)
- VMV Tarte a Tan Bronzer - For contouring and for that golden glow.
- Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba Box 'O Powder Blush - Gives the right amount of color and glow to my cheeks. (for review, click here)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Sau Paulo - Flattering Pink Lipstick (for review, click here)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm - Sexy Nude lipstick (for review, click here)
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo - All-time fave red lipstick (Can't leave home without this) (for review, click here)
- Binaca Breath Freshener - Do I really need to expound? :)
- KIT Spray with alcohol - To sanitize my hands before doing my makeup (click here to find out more about KIT)
- Smashbox Halo Powder - Over-all foundation, can be used wet or dry (FOTD using this powder, click here)
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Sample - To give shine with the lipstick and lip creams
- L'oreal White Perfect Pearl Duo-Tone Whitening Powder Foundation - Highlighter and Undereye Setting Powder (the foundation is too light for my whole face)
- Smashbox Photo Ready Concealer - Concealer for the undereye (FOTD using this powder, click here)
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer - Concealer for redness, pimples and blemishes
- Snoe Beauty Beso Lip Balm - Keeps my lips hydrated
- Charm Pocket Brush Set - Has every brush I need to create a decent natural makeup look. (for review, click here)
- Charm Flat Top Retractable Kabuki - Provides an even coverage when using my foundation (for review, click here)
- J&J Oil Control Film - preps face for retouch (not shown in pictures)
Majolica Majorca, Binaca, L'oreal Paris, J&J, VMV are available at SM Department Stores and Watsons Personal Store
The Body Shop is located at most malls
Snoe Beauty is located at Robinsons Galleria, SM Pasay, Market Market and others.
Charm Brushes is available at Pure Beauty Serendra and Crossing Shangri-la or online.
NYX is available at Digital Traincase
Smashbox and K Palette are available at Beauty Bar
KIT is available online
MAC, Benefit and Bobbi Brown are available at Rustan's Shangri-la