- Truth: Not all oily skin has equal oiliness on every part of the face. And not all oily skin really oil up on certain parts of the face. That’s why we have combination skin, normal to oily, dry to oily and sensitive skin.
- Truth: Oily skin do need to moisturize as when it sends signal to create more oil making the skin a lot more oily that it already is.
- Truth: Dry skin shows signs of aging easily than oily skin.
- Truth: Oily shows less signs of aging but has larger pores that gets clogged by comedones that results to blackheads, whiteheads that turns to cystic acne.
- It immediately improves the texture of the skin.
- It’s a protective barrier form outside pollutants
- It slows down aging depending on what type of moisturizer you are using.
- It leaves the skin supple and soft.
Vitamin E is a known effective anti-oxidant (that’s why our moms use this on their faces and why we need daily intake of it).
- Each cap contains just enough oil for my face and neck.
- It’s not greasy at all when the skin has absorbed it.
- Skin looks dewy and not oily.
- It’s easily absorbed by the skin.
- It smells wonderful (thanks to the jojoba oil)
- It leaves the skin smooth after each application
- It’s affordable at Php450 per 30 capsules.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
*Product provided for review. Opinion are entirely of the author.