Shu Uemura Fresh Pore Clarifying Cleansing Oil | My Favorite Makeup Remover5/09/2012Shen
My favorite variant has got to be the Fresh Pore Clarifying Cleansing Oil.
"for combination to oily skin condition
the first step for “pore-less skin”
a lightweight cleansing oil that leaves the skin clean, fresh and refined.
wash away pore concerns-enlarged pores and clogged pores that lead to blackheads with our innovative natural origin system for superb cleansing. effectively remove make-up and impurities inside pores while maintaining the skin’s necessary moisture level. empowered with sakura complex, this cleansing oil minimizes pores by eliminating excess sebum and visibly smoothes the skin’s surface.
ideal for normal to oily skin types and acne-prone skin." - www.shuuemura-usa.com
How to use Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil?
- With dry hands, pour 1 to 2 pumps of cleansing oil on to your hands.
- more if you think you need to
- you can use this even with the toughest mascara and eyeliner. Just keep your eyes closed to prevent the product going to your eyes
- the oil will turn milky white as if it becomes soapy.
- you'll feel as if your makeup is actually breaking down
- pat skin with a clean dry towel
How I actually use Shu Uemura cleansing oil
- A thoroughly well-cleansed face that isn't too drying or have that taunt-feel.
- There's definitely that feel of luxury with every use
- The oil easily emulsify (you can even do this in the shower)
- Lasts a long time (I finished my first 150ml bottle for 8 to 9 months)
- Pores will look the same but doesn't look clogged compared to not using this.
- Semi-dry skin (which is actually a good thing for us oily skin ladies)
- No breakouts
- Less whiteheads and blackheads (proven with regular facial treatments)
- You'll see traces of makeup actually falling along with the emulsified oil
- That you're not as scared to apply or use for makeup for fear it might clog your pores!
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.