Fanny Serrano Long-Last Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner | A Product Review12/28/2011Shen
Hello ladies and Gents, just a few more days and it's year 2012! Oh my! How time flies! :) I'm so excited!! But just before the year ends, here's a product review for you all. :)
What I love...
- Super affordable at Php195!! Now, there's no reason not to try out pen-tip liquid liners!
- Pen-like liners gives you a better hold and control than the regular liquid liners.
- Incredibly easy to use (especially if you have shaky hands like me!)
- Totally pigmented! (which is a must to avoid running the liner over and over and tugging your lids in the process)
- Provides a nice precise line even with shaky hands
- Since its cheap, you can practice all you want and get that lining application down to T!
- Stays on even without a primer (i have moderate to heavy oily on the lids)
- Easy to remove with an oil-base or silicone-base eue;iner!
What I don't...
- Nothing so far!
For me the only 2 cons that a liquid liner could have are the following, if it's not pigmented and if it's not long-lasting. Great to know that Fanny Serrano Long Last Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is neither of the two. Yey for great products!!
Why convert to pen-tip liquid liner?
- No need for brushes!
- Easy to lug around on your vanity kit or when travelling.
- Long lasting (especially if you use either the Fanny Serrano Long Last Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Maybelline or MAC)
- It's easier to create winged tip eyes with a pen-tip liner (which is probably one of the reason why you're buying a liquid liner in the first place.)
- Don't be discouraged on your first or 100th try!
- Just practice, practice, practice!! I promise you it will be easier every time you use your liquid liner!
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.