- Pluck the stray hairs around the eye lid area.
- Start filing in your brows from the arch instead of the edge of the brows.
- Use the darker shade of the kit to define your eyebrows.
- Fill in your brows with the lighter shade of shadow on the kit.
What I love:
- The shades with wax are very pigmented which makes using this kit a lot easier.
- The shade lasts all day even with changing temperatures of the weather.
- It's incredibly easy to use (especially if you have The Body Shop's slated liner brush)
- The packaging of the palette is so nice!
- Really shapes the brow and keeps it in place.
- How natural my brows look even if I pile on the product and create a really incredibly defined look.
What I don't:
- they can do away with the brush included in this kit. For me it's a bit awkward to use. Better use a slanted liner brush. I like Charm's Duo Brow Brush.
|Brows still not groomed | Before Photo|
|Filled in brows with The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit | After Photo|
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit is available at all The Body Shop Store. I got mine at SM Hypermart.
Browhaus is located Serendra and Greenbelt 5.