Pimple-Buster: VMV Hypoallergenics Simple-Gentle Skin-Saving Toothpaste10/26/2011Shen Gee
Although this can never replace the overall feel of regular toothpaste, I'm glad there is a option for us who are constantly hounded by Peri-oral Contact Dermatitis.
Other things to consider if you have acne around chin and mouth area:
1. Eating too much spicy foods.
2. Cuddling with your pets.
3. Bacteria's from your cellphone (especially if your pimples are on the sides of your face)
4. Change your bedding and change your detergent to a milder one.
5. Wash your face with gentler facial soap or cleanser.
6. After brushing your teeth, wash your mouth area (where toothpaste foam have come in contact with) with facial cleanser to wash off toothpaste residue.
7. Limit your regimen to a simplier one and avoid using serums for the meantime.
8. Avoid unnecessary touching your face or resting your hands on your chin (your unsanitized hands might be causing the breakout.
9. Ask the BF to shave his beard or use a gentler facial soap.
10. Avoid making "beso" for the meantime until you've tamed down your acne.
Hope this post helped you out! If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me through the comment box below! :)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.