Belo Beauty: Botanical Cleansing Facial + Tips on Getting Facials7/30/2011Shen Gee
And I'm just very happy that all those icky whiteheads and blackheads are now a thing of the past!
I'd definitely recommend this facial as maintenance when you've already treated your acne and hardly experiencing any. It's a very simple facial and I don't think this is one for you if you're skin is at its worst moment. For me, it was just right. The oiliness tamed down a bit but not during really hot humid times. But over all, my faced looked cleansed and clear after my Botanical Cleansing Facial.
I would consider getting the Botanical Cleansing Facial again in between getting treatments for when I have acne. Being inside Belo Clinic makes me feel like a million dollars. They are very adept at taking care of their clients and provide them the best in service. The clinic at Megamall was designed where in the waiting area is located at the middle of the clinic, away from prying and gawking from passerby. They ask if you like refreshment and everyone is just so courteous.
My attendant/facialist is especially attentive and she was able to answer all the questions I had for her about other treatments. She seem to be aware as well those treatments that I would be interested it. Most of all, I felt very comfortable during the whole procedure and I almost didn't feel any pain - except in the nose part, that is. I love how speedy the facial is and yet I know my face was thoroughly cleansed.
When getting a facial I suggest you do the following:
1. Facials are treatments, ensure that your hands are clean before you begin since your face are raw and open after your facial, just in case you need to touch your face.
2. Put your phone in silent mode to avoid disturbances while your getting you facial. After all, this is a nice time to rest.
3. Try not to touch your face after the treatment and don't apply makeup (unless this is allowed).
4. Avoid populated and polluted areas after facial to avoid contaminating your face.
5. NEVER wash your face after facials. Wait at least 4 to 6 hours before doing so.
6. Always follow advise of your facialist if she has after your facial.
7. Never rush your facialist.
8. Always express when experiencing pain, burning or whatever that bothers you at the course of your treatment.
9. Inform the clinic of all your allergies and previous treatments that caused any undue reactions on your face, as well as diseases and such.
10. Enjoy, relax and welcome a much cleanse face!
If you're interested getting this facial, you may visit www.belomed.com or call 819.BELO and set an appointment with the nearest clinic near you.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.