It's the Neutrogena Body Oil
What I love...
1. The scent. I just love the scent of this body oil. It's not too strong and yet not too light as well. The light semase scent is just right for someone like me who's very choosy about the scent she wears.
2. Amazing moisturizer for all over body. You'll immediately feel the effects right after applying. Your skin will feel a lot less tighter and a bit more relaxed.
3. No sticky residue. I for one hates those lotions that tends to be sticky on the back of the knees, groin and underarm area. The Neutrogena doesn't leave that kind of residue at all.
4. Although this is an Oil-base products, it is not too greasy. The consistency is lighter than the usual body oil available.
5. Provides that nice sheen on the skin that is great for evening events.
6. Skin will show less signs of drying in weeks on use.
What I don't...
1. Not great to use on dry skin. For someone who removes all traces of water from her body, it took me awhile to just pat-dry myself and use this body oil.
2. The price may be a bit steep. But do watch out for SALES and PROMOS to save a few bucks.
Overall, this is one item that I think everyone could benefit from. This can even double as a massage oil for those who loves home service massage.
Recommendations: For those who hates the feel of lotions and body butter, no excuse to leave your skin high and dry. This is a good alternative for your skin.
"This is really a great body oil and certainly lives up to expectations."
Did you find this post interesting? I'd appreciate if you'll subscribe to me here.
You can also add me on Facebook and Twitter.
The written web log is based on author's personal views and is not influenced by the company of the product.