I think I just found a dupe to my current foundation, Vichy DermaBlend. It's the Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Foundation. I thought that most skin care foundation aren't really going to give me good coverage much less one that can take on my oily skin but I was wrong, Mary Kay Timewise held on its own. Take a closer looka t this foundation and read on!
As you can see it come in a tube and comes only in one size, a 29ml. it has liquid consistency. It's runny and sets fast. To compare it, it's a more liquid than Vichy DermaBlend. Mac Studio Fix is definitely a lot creamier. I think here in the Philippines it comes in 3 shades than can suit fair to medium dark skin tone. For a Php750, 29ml tube, it can be expensive.
What's it in? Vitamin E and a lot of peptide mix. Staying true to it being a part of the Timewise line, which manages early to moderate signs of aging. If you're 20 to 30 something, this might be your skin concern. Timewise is specifically a line that targets specific concern. As for the Timewise Matte-wear Foundation, it targets skin concerns specially premature aging but also managing oiliness.
Definitely two concerns that I want addressed.
- Buildable coverage to suit my daily needs.
- Prevents oiliness up to 4 hours with minor retouch
- Really has a matte effect
- Reduces skin's redness brought on my current skin care regimen
- Lightweight feel on the skin like you don't have any foundation on.
- Gets into the nooks and crannies of my skin for even coverage
- Can act as concealer for specificity of application
What I don't like about the Mary Kay Timewise Matte-wear Foundation
- The packaging can get a bit messy given that the consistency is runny. A pump similar to the Timewise Day SOlution Suncreen I think would suit this time of conssitency to avoid it clogging up the cap or spillage. besides, a pump is more hygenic.
Otherwise, I love this foundation. Evidenced by before and after makeup look down below. :)