Vichy DermaBlend Fluid Corrective Foundation Review, Swatches, Before and After photos2/25/2013Shen
Having been a victim of breakouts (thanks to my love of spicy food and egg-which I'm allergic to), I had to stop all my current skincare that's been doing their job well in exchange for some Dermatologist prescribed medication along with some treatments. My breakouts as you can see in the photos reminds you of the moon or a geeky girl ridden with pubescent acne. Not a nice sight. Believe me it was worst a few days ago.
Although I have a love many of my foundation collection like my Clinique DermaWhite, VMV Skin Savvy and Snoe's HyperFunction foundation, my face needed something more effective. Having paid off my credit debt a few weeks a go, I figured that buying myself the Vichy DermaBlend wouldn't be so bad. Considering that Digital Traincase had a 20% off on all her products.
I know, Php1350 minus the 20% still isn't cheap with only 30ml per tube. But hear me out, or read further and take a look at the photos.
What to love about Vichy DermaBlend Fluid Corrective Foundation with SPF 35 in Nude?
- Nude shade (second from the lightest) matches my skin well (I'm NC30 or medium fair)
- Has buildable coverage (starts at medium to high coverage)
- Light consistency is great for troubled and recovering skin (especially for acne and redness or peeling)
- Dries into a matte finish
- Covers up blemishes well
- Stay on for hours with light retouching
- Great for those with oily skin
- Won't aggravate your acne
- Limited shades
- A bit expensive at Php1,350 per 30ml tube.
Having perfect skin is always an ordeal for me. But thank God for little blessings like this magical collaboration of Vichy and Dermablend to create the right foundation to help me get through with all the difficulties of troubled skin. It's not everyday you stumble across a great product and this might be exactly it.
To get email updates, please subscribe here.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.