I am not really the type to use a sponge before. But when Smile introduced this to me during one of her bazaars, I fell in love! She demoed this on the back on my hand and I was awed with how smooth my skin feels after. The texture alone is unlike any facial sponge I've tried. It's not rought against my skin, it effectively removes dirt and grime and all is left is smooth-looking skin without have to compromise.
Compared to Clarisonic (that broke me out. sad face.), the Konjac Sponge was a lot gentler on my skin. It may not have the super sonic powers that $200 gadget has, but it delivers quite well on the cleansing part. And it's only Php345!
Since the breakouts on my chin has been uncontrollable, I rely on this sponge to keep the rest of my face acne-free and I think it's working. More so is how less dirty my cotton pad is when I do the toner part of my skin care regimen. Proof that my skin is cleaner despite the makeup I put on on an daily basis.
What I love:
- The sponge do not deform. Been using it for months now and it looks the same as I first got it - circular and sponge-y.
- Easy to clean. Compared to cosmetic sponges, the Konjec Sponge let go suds faster and you don't need to struggle with it to get it clean
- It lathers my uber liquid-y facial cleansers well, allowing me to save more products compared to using my hands.
- Uses small amount of cleaner!
- It's affordable at Php345
- It's made from 100% natural vegetable fiber using the famous Jeju in Korea
- Great for all types of skin especially those with incredibly oily skin and hypersensitive ones.
What I don't:
- None! I love this.. I may be able to live without it but I don't to.
If you have oily skin, best to get the My Konjac Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge. I have that, too. But since this one is still in tact, I haven't opened it yet!