The Scent – as much as I like aa product because it does its jo, the scent can affect my decision to purchase it Fuwarie has a sweet and subtle scent that mesh well with my body chemistry.
How to use Prostyle Fuwarie Curl Styling Mist:
On freshly washed fair:
- Towel dry hair.
- Spray on ProStyle Fuwarie Curl Styling Mist all over hair.
- Use blow dry until hair is only half-way dry.
- Spray on Prostyle Fuwarie on hair especially parts that heating tool will come in contact with.
- Style as usual.
On already dry or day old hair:
Day old hair holds style much longer based on my experience.
- Brush hair as usual
- Section hair starting from the base of your neck.
- Spray each section a 2 or 3 times with Prostyle Fuwarie as you go along.
- Curl as usual.
The feel is like that of a hair spray but unlike it, your hair has natural movement and it has none of that chemical scent.
I'm not adventurous when it comes to hair care or hair styling product. I tend to stick to what I know. But I'm definitely glad that I got a chance to try Prostyle Fuwarie Curl Styling Mist. It's definitely on my top hair care products especially in maintaining my digipermed curls or creating bouncy glamorous one!
It may be a bit expensive for a Php450 bottle but if you want to achieve a hair style worthy of a magazine cover, then I suggest grabbing this one. :)
Prostyle Fuwarie is available at Beauty Bar stores all over Metro Manila.