This post is long overdue!
I've had the Brow and Lash Colorist for awhile now but a chance to take good photos of it was scarce! Seriously, I don't have that much time on my hands anymore. Aside from that, I'm suffering from writer's block for days now.
So what do I do when I'm not getting the words out of my brains? I let the photos do the talking. I never really use a brow mascara alone. I usually have a brow pen, pencil or powder to shape in my brows first but when I tried using Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist alone, I didn't think it will work.
And look it did... Although it would be better if I had my brows groomed at a brow bar first, I thought it wasn't that bad. It tamed down the blackness of my brow hairs and gave it a demure effect.
For about Php595 (correct me if I'm wrong), this one works incredibly well and gave me the effect I want. Sweet and dramatic yet still fierce. :)
Here's the look I came up with over the weekend using Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist
What I love:
- Keeps stray brow hairs in place. :)
- Comes in 2 colors suited for brunettes and blondes.
- Great for those who always want to keep their brows in place.
- Great for those who love to color their hair but not their brows.
- Stays on all day!
- Easy to use (with practice)
- Softens harsh brows
- Softens the whole makeup look
- Great for bridal makeup and or other special event
What I don't:
- Consistency can be a bit wet and takes a while to dry.
Tip: If you have dark hair, your brow color should be a shade or 2 lighter. :)
If your hair is lighter (blonde. ash blonde), your brows should a shade or two darker.
This gives contrast to the face as to not make your face look washed out or overshadowed.