The Makeup Look: Blue Skies with Crazy Colour Palette3/19/2012Shen Gee
Happy Monday, ladies!! :)
GoodSkin Labs Z-pore
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation
The Body Shop All-in-One Face Base
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Minerals
Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Matte Bronzer
Benfit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Primer and Concealer
Beauty Pro Cosmetics Crazy Colour Palette
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner
K Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyebrow Liquid Liner
MAC Peachstock Lipstick
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar Lipgloss in Sand
Rocking blue eye shadow is really simple. Here's a few tips that I hope encourages you to try this out.
- Make sure that under eyes are bright, even and well concealed.
- Start with matte eye shadows first as it's more forgiving compared to shimmery ones.
- Smoke the eyes out for an easier wear than just settling for one shade.
- Always define eyes with an eyeliner pencil, gel or liquid form.
- Liberally apply mascara to accentuate the lashes and make the eyes appear wider and brighter
- Pair this look with a flushed cheeks and nude lips to complete the look.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.