I didn't completely go back to the Before The Big Day Program this time. I only incorporated a few things I learned from that which I am hoping would help me lose weight.
I did the following:
- I incorporated vegetables to my food. I eat kangkong so I bought these babies knowing that I would eat it no matter how it's cooked. I chose carrots for a bit of color and for vitamins. The potatoes are in exchange for rice.
- Rice will come into play during breakfast only.
- I limited my protein intake. I could eat a whole porkchop or two before but now I limit myself to half or just two medium slices.
- I stock up on herbs (both fresh and bottled) to make the veggies tasty.
- I use Olive Oil or minimum amount of canola #oliveoilissoexpensive
- Oh! And sweets!! Yup! Save for the Thai Milk Tea I had the other day, I don't stock up on sweets anymore.
- No more Sodas either (this is like the hardest ever! Super!)
- Caffeine intake is limited to one cup a day
- No bread (at all!)
- No dairy except for that one cream on my morning coffee
- Drink only water or Juice. But water should be better.
- I also minimize my fruit intake as it is also sweets. At this point, veggies are more important. I only add the protein so I don't kill myself. #rotfl
|My Zumba partner, Reebok TrainTone|
Wish me luck!!
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.