1. Apply eyeliner to lids
2. Apply eyeliner on the waterlines
Additional tips are the following:
- Do your eye makeup first to prevent fall outs fixing with your eyeshadow
- Don't forget to groom your brows
- Don't apply too thick eye shadow down the waterline if you have oily lids. As the night goes by, the shadow will gravitate it self.
- If you don't have nude lipstick, mix your most neutral shade with a concealer to tone down the shade.
I wish there will be more opportunities for me to rock a look like this. How about you? When was the last time you've rocked a smokey makeup look? And if you haven't, I hope my tips and tricks will help you.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.