The Body Shop's Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation | A Product Review10/19/2011Shen
|The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation SPF 15|
|Extra Virgin Mineral Cream Compact Foundation in Golden Ivory|
|Extra Virgin Mineral Cream Compact Foundation in Rose Ivory|
|Golden Ivory and Rose Ivory|
|Synthetic Foundation Brush|
- It's one of the first mineral makeup cream compact foundation.
- It provides a medium to heavy coverage depending on application.*
- It's lightweight.
- It's cream to matte finish (no kidding)
- Partly covers blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles and broken capillaries
- Minimizes the appearance of pores (although doesn't completely cover them)
- Doe not clog my pores compared to other cream foundations.
- Non-irritating or doesn't cause further breakouts (it's fragrance and paraben free!)
- It has a cool feel to it (must be because of the cold-pressed extra virgin oil. I really don't know.)
- It's has SPF 15.
- Staying power is really good for those with dry, normal to combination. I can't say for really oily skin. For me, it lasts a good 3 to 4 hours, but I need to blot my extremely oily nose in the second hour already
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil helps to moisturize skin
- Has wide selection of shades to choose from
- Come with a really usable, washable synthetic foundation brush (and animal cruelty-free!)
- Compact comes with a servicable mirror. Not too big but you can definitely use it when you're lacking a larger mirror.
- Packaging let's you see the shade of cream compact foundation.
- Easy to travel because of the compact and the brush it comes with it.
- This compact will last quite awhile.
- It's only Php1695 with a nice brush!
- If you're extremely oily, staying powder is not so good. Better use a powder foundation to set this cream foundation for lasting power.
- Super blemished girls and those with depressed scars will need a much heavier coverage that this cream compact foundation can't provide.*
- Php1,695 is still a bit too steep for many girls I know.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.