Human Nature Mineral Blush in Rosy Cheeks | A Product Review10/20/2011Shen Gee
- It's Mineral Makeup!
- It's pressed means no mess!
- Provides a really natural looking flushed cheeks
- Affordable at Php225
- 100% No harmful ingredients!
- Safe for the most sensitive skin
- Lightweight feel
- Comes in 4 shades that really compliments Filipina/Asian skintone (3 mattes and 1 with shimmer)
- Proudly made in the Philippines!!
- Product will last awhile
- There is stamp at the back of the blush palette that shows the expiry date.
- Pigmentation is sheer (you need to apply more product if you want your cheeks to pop)
- This is really just for achieving a natural makeup look.
- Staying power is about 2 to 3 hours (with how oily my skin is. But I'm sure those with dry to normal skin would enjoy more hours.)
- Use a synthetic brush as it grabs more color and transfer them all to your cheeks so you don't need to work too much on building the color.
|Human Nature Mineral Blush in Rosy Cheeks|
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.