During the Tony Moly Press Launch, I bought myself one of my most favorite makeup item in the universe, a gel liner. Knowing how Korean loves to accentuate their eyes with using eye liners, it got me curious how their gel liners works. Having been only exposed to western cosmetic brands, I thought to just finally give other Asian cosmetic brands a chance.
|eyeliner brush is shorter when taken out of its container|
|it retracts to a decent size for applying the gel liner|
- Its similarly pigmented as my other affordable gel liners
- Affordable at only Php365
- Oily lid - proof (meaning, your shadows may be creasing but this won't)
- But easy to remove with an oil-base makeup remover
- It's easy to work with it apply on to your liners
- The brush is very helpful for beginners . Yey for liners that comes with a brush! :)
- Easy to travel with
- Will last a for awhile
- Takes a bit longer to dry compared to other gel liners (don't open your eyes yet after applying to avoid it stamping on your lids)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.