Max Factor Weightless Foundation in Brown Hessian
Ellana Loose Powder Foundation Hazelnut Intensive Blend
ELF Countouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Model Co. Designer Browz Kit in medium
For the Eyes:
Ellana Eye Primer
Ellana Multipurpose Powder in Dainty
Ellana Multipurpose Powder in Paradise
Fanny Serrano Gel Liner
Max Factor Lash Extention Effect Mascara
This look is pretty much barely there and would just blend onto my skintone as hour. For days when i know I won't be attending a big party or event, I try tame down my makeup (God knows, how hard that is for me!). So here it's pretty much jusr accentuating and shading. No bright colors whatsoever.
I've recently acquired the whole collection of Honey Bronze from The Body Shop but with the rain and eveything, taking photos of them has been sort of impossible. Now that the sun is shining yet again, I now have a chance to them to you! So excited about this since I'm really a bronzer addict. :)
Show me your latest Neutral of Everyday FOTD! :) Send them in via the photo link of my Disqus comment box. I'll pick one to win a nice mascara and BB Cream from Maybelline! :)
How to join:
1. Make a A neutral or everyday Face Of The Day Look and provide me with a short description on how you came up with that look.
2. You must be a subscriber of Shen's Addiction (Check out sidebar to subscribe)
3. Must be a twitter follower (shensaddiction) and Facebook Page Liker.(http://facebook.com/shensaddictionpage)
4. Retweet and Share this post via Twitter and Facebook. (retweet and share button is found below the title of this post)
5. Send in your entry at shenscontest(at)gmail(dot)com with links of your retweet and share.
6. Comment below that you've join the contest and complete the sentence: "I use makeup when __________."
7. You're Done
Deadline of entries is on August 30, 2011.
The Winner will be announced on September 7, 2011 through a blog post. Photos will be posted in the blog post.
Winners have 30 days to collect their prizes from date of announcement.
One entry per contestant. :) Sending in of your photo implies that you give Shen's Addiction blog/website and Me (Lee Shen E. Gee), blog/website owner, the right of the use of such photo on this blog/website. Posting of the photo will only be for the purpose of this contest and not for anything else.
Enjoy and Good Luck!