Photo below is a before and after makeup application using the Garnier Light BB Eye Roll-on.
What I love:
- it's easy to blend with just using my ring finger
- it's easy to blend with using a concealer brush
- affordable at Php229 ($5 approx)
- matches my skin tone (or at least the shade I need for my under eyes)
- dries into a matte finish
- really brightens up the eyes
- can be a nice substitute for liquid concealer
- lessens puffiness
- roll-on applicator makes it easier for applying the product to the eyes
- cool-effect that the product gives
What I don't:
- Not for heavy-duty concealing (if one buys this for this purpose, buy a regular cream concealer instead)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.