Day 5 and 6 has been good to me! Yes, there is a silver lining! More than a silver lining, I tell you!
I noticed the following on Day 5:
- Redness has definitely lessed to about 60 to 70%.
- Peeling have decreased to about 70%
- Itchiness on the chin area lessened to about 80%, other parts no itchiness at all since Day 3.
- I still felt discomfort during the afternoon but it quickly disappeared after showering and washing my face.
- I can go out without feeling too conscious (I was never conscious anyway but you get what I mean. lol.)
- I can definitely feel how soft my skin has before
- Smoother surface of the skin.
- Blemishes on my left cheek has significantly lessened to a point its non-existent
Day 6 looks as if my face was back to normal.
I noticed the following:
- No itchiness at all even during the afternoon.
- Visibly smoother surface, peeling reduced to about 95%
- Redness is still there but reduced to about 85%
- Skin looks a lot more rosier than red.
- Pores look a lot smaller! (seriously!)
- I can wear makeup!! and had no reactions to it whatsoever!
I felt a little bit more comfortable using other products that is not Obagi during Day 6.
I used Paul & Joe Cleansing Milk to remove makeup
I used The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Cleansing Powder to properly remove my makeup after makeup remover. I didn't feel any discomfort at all.
I used Clinique Moisture Surge as my skin tens to dry at night and didn't notice any difference on the skin.
Will update you more on upcoming posts!!