"Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Wet n wild's Lash Intense dual-purpose applicator; the brush-side wraps lashes from root to tip with a maximizing formula for intense drama; while the definer side combs each and every lash for optimum separation with a clump-free finish. The overall effect is perfectly voluptuous and long sculpted lashes." - Wet n Wild
The wand is not as pliant as I want it to be, so bending it is out the question. But with how it gets to the nooks and carnnies of the lashes, you wouldn't need to do that.
What I love
- Affordability (only Php99.75 at ebay.ph)
- Separates lashes efficiently
- Coats lashes nicely
- Light weight formula (You'd hardly feel wearing a mascara)
- Available both in ebay.ph and Watsons
- Purple packaging is tres cute!
What I don't
- Try as I could. I can't... for the price I really can't complain, can I?
What about you? Have you tried any Wet n Wild products? How do you like their stuff? Care to share them by commenting below. :)