The brush is very thin and flattens into a straight flat brush for a more precise application. I've had my old In2it liner and the brush din't show any sign of wear and tear.
|Matte and Shiny|
Consistensy is well, liquid, but not too much that i had a hard time using it. It's surprisngly easy to apply especially when you've had experience using gel or felt tip liner.
What I love...
1. How it instantly opens up my eyes with one application.
2. The Shint, patent-like look of liquid liner.
3. Makes a good cat eyes.
4. Easy to tote around even when travelling.
5. The brush makes applying real easy.
6. Comes in different finishes and colors!
7. Available locally.
8. Great for doing face paint and body art. (ie. avant garde makeup)
9. Staying power is pretty decent...
What I don't...
1. Takes a while to get use to...
2. Not really that user-friendly.
3. Takes a while to dry.
4. Liquid liner tends to go goopy when not being used (this happened to my brown liquid liner)
Tips in using Liquid Eyeliner:
1. Swipe bruse once or twice on the mouth of the container
2. To have certain control in applying, rest your pinky finger on your cheek.
3. Slightly tug your eye lid to your temple and make it a lot easier to trace the outline of your eyes.
4. To make a wing tip, just flick the brush up ward to the outside of your eyelid. Make it as short or as long as you like my drawing it in to your lids.
5. Keep an eye makeup remover for liquid liner boo-boo's.
6. Do not apply on your waterline.
7. Liquid liner takes a while to dry, keep your eyes close to avoid ruining your makeup woth liquid liner stains.
8. Keep the liquid liner tightly close when not in use to keep the consistensy.
9. Use a cotton bud to remove mistake. This will lessen the need for you to redo your makeup altogether.
In2it is avilable at Watson't Beauty Store, Beauty by SM and other leading department stores nationwide.