Let me count the ways...
1. Seeing famous magazine editors like Frances Samper-Sales (right) and Nicole Delos Angeles (left). If you don't know them then you haven't gotten hold of OK! Magazine (Philippines) and Cosmopolitan Philippines and Candy Magazine. And to know more about Frances, she's also a blogger like us.. check her out at Topazhorizon.com
3. Filipino people who are behind the brands that I love and purchase over and over again.
3. Drool over the host's clear complexion and fashionable outfit.
3. Being with my beauty blogger friends (here, i'm with Nikki and Jheng) who share the same passion for makeup, skincare and anything beauty as I do.
4. Getting a first glance at the most coveted products in the market.
5. Getting to test the products.
6. Rubbing elbows with Manila's stylish people.
Bianca Consunji of Metro Magazine, Eunice Lucerio and Agoo Benzon of Preview Magazine.
7. Did I mention about the products being launched?
8. And more products!!! This time the men gets a headline!
9. Fun Picture moment with my girls.. I love Jheng, she livens up the room!
10. More picture moment with my girls... Nikki looks so radiat here!
11. Actually getting to interact with the people behind the brand and actually meeting foreign representative of the brand. Talk about international connections. :)
10. Talking about the latest products with the brand managers and learning about the products that enable me to share more than just the regular information with my readers... That's you!
I've been a loyal L'oreal Paris brand user for years. Even before I started getting invites to their events, I already am a big fan of their products. Both me and my mom share this same passion for their brands. I'm in love with their hair care products while mom couldn't help but haul on their skin care.
Being in events like this allows me to interact with its people and to tell them what the consumers really are in need of. At the same time, I get to learn more about the products with my incessant questions and interviews. lol.
If only my mom is alive, I'm sure she'll love the new offerings L'oreal Paris has for its consumers.
You may check out their newest products at your favorite drugstores, beauty stores and supermarket.