Product Review: In2it Light Reflecting Liquid Eyeliner in Carribean with FOTD2/03/2010Shen
I am hoping though that blogger provides us the same service especially those who buys their own domain name. :) It would be a nice Valentine's Day gift!
Back now to regular programming. I've had the In2it Light Reflecting Liquid Eyeliner in Carribean for sometime now. I find it a bit flamboyant to use all the time. But its just the best liner to use for green eotd's. I would definitely want to collect all the eyeliner from in2it. Honestly, I never thought i'd get used to using this type of liquid liner. I was just extremely intimated especially that I'm pasmado. Thank God, I didn't let my insecurities stop me from using it. :)
2. Impressive lasting power
3. Easy to remove but may leave some stain.
4. Easy to use once you've had enough practice.
5. Very pigmented.
6. Lovin' the changing color effects (like a monochromatic car)
1. May cause some application problem to those who are not use to eyeliner.
2. Some may not like the patent/shiny finish of this eyeliner.
1. slighty pull the temple, close eyes and follow the upper lashline.
2. To add wings, simply extend outward from the edge of upper lashline.
3. Keep makeup remover and q tips near.
4. Practice makes perfect.
Shu Uemura Nobara Cream Stick Foundation
Ellana Premium Blend Foundation in French Vanilla
Ellana Flirtation Blush
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer Powder
Smashbox Illume Lipgloss
MAC Brunette Brow Pen
Butterly necklace from Accessorize
(Robinson's Place Manila)
I just can't get over the lighting in our balcony. Major l-o-v-e.
Oh, and I dreamt about my new hair color. Instead of my hair going blondish brown, its going to be a brownish red. Similar to Private Practice Kate Walsh's red locks. No, I won't be getting it anytime soon, I'll be slowly returning first to my au naterelle black hair to give it a little rest from its previous coloring and rebonding. Besides, love your own! :)