- One is the Refocus that allows you to create a depth of field with your image. This simply means that you can focus on s pecific part of the photo by blurring out the rest of it. This is similar to minimizing the aperture on your SLR camera. What do you end up with? A photo that looks like it's been professionally shot!
- The next is Chroma Flash which I find quite a genuis since it takes two photos (one with flash, another without), combine it to create a photo taken under a lowlight and provide it with a crisper, more balanced photos. It avoids overexposure which is quite notorious when using a phone's mediocre flash. Yey! No more whitecast and too sharp of a photo!
- Opti-Zoom is probably something that no other smartphone camera has. Did you ever try zooming in your phone cameralens and shooting something? How did it end up? Grainy, right? Blurred to a point that your photo is practically useless. Well Opti-Zoom of Knight Elite allows you do the same thing but since it takes multiple shots and blends it together, what you get is a crisper, sharper shot while you were right there in the action! So you can definitely take photos of your fave celebs, even if they are a few feet away from you!
- LTE-capable because LTE is the only cnnection you need to use for faster uploads and downloads
- Lightweight so it won't be hard to handle and hold for long periods of time.
- Fancy sleek design that doesn't feel like it's only P9,990!
- Corning Gorilla Glass™ for the front and rear panels improves the smartphone’s usability and durability
- Dual-SIM for work and play
- Micro-SD slot to expand memory for your growing albums!
The Starmobile KNIGHT Elite with Star Cam is now available in Starmobile stores and resellers for just P9,990 (inclusive of a free phone case and screen protectors), but you can learn more about it by visiting www.starmobile.com or facebook.com/starmobilephones.