Time to put the silence to a halt and start sahring with you some of my favorite finds since I found out I'm going to be a mom. There are tons of things happening! New stores, new brands launching and some making a comeback! For the beauty industry, the last quarter of the year is really exciting.
And speaking of exciting, I want to share with you all a really fun product that I discovered lately. :)
It's Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara!
If you've missed out on Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara, then this is your chance to try out spherically-shaped wand mascara! At a fraction of a price, even. I definitely enjoyed the unique domed-shaped brush that gives length and volume to every lash strand... so when I chose to pick the Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara, I knew I would be experiencing the same thing.
What to expect with spherical-shaped mascara wands?
- Able to reach corner lashes that are typically hard to reach for with regular wands
- Separates lashes that avoids clumping
- Adds volume corner to corner, strand to strand
- Lashes are blown out for wide-eyes effect
- Wand can be used to coat bottom lashes
How to use the Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara:
- Use like a regular wand and brush your lashes as usual.
- Tip the brush towards your lashes and carefully use it to separate the lashes from corner to corner.
- Lightly sweep the tip of the wand onto the tip of the lashes for length
- Go back to the corners if you missed any with the tip of the round-tip brush. :)
I love it! It's so easy to use! Volume-wise though, I think I would need to reapply a coat of two of Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara. I think it has to do more with the formulation of the mascara than it has to do with the brush. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in thicker in consistence while Magic Pole isn't.
But the length and the no clumps got me good! I love how fanned out my lashes are. :) The length also increased that people thought I was wearing false lashes.
If you're on a look out for a unique makeup product to try this season or as a gift, I suggest you pick this up. Products like this are hard to come by. Don't be intimidated at all by the shape and just try it before you judge it. :) Your lashes will thank you for it!