What exactly is the best? Does it really mean just frequently used?
Personally, I think it is. There's the easy to use part which most of us women look for for a product. One of which, which I think merits a mention more than ever is The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base Powder Makeup.
I can't hardly believe it when checking back on my post that I didn't have a proper review of this when I've used up 2 compacts already just this year. And if you've been here during my 2011 Year End favorites, you'll see that it's also there.
I know most women out there buy compact powder more than their liquid version. Women most especially who are really not into makeup. And since many have asked me what's my ultimate favorite face powder for this year, it's this one! Why? For so many reasons!
- It goes evenly on the skin. (I use a brush or a kabuki when using this)
- It sets my foundation flawlessly
- Gives me that matte effect that I need!
- Prevents oiliness for 2 to 4 hours (not that great if the weather is humid)
- It doesn't break me out (always a good thing)
- It's almost quite similar to the coverage that MAC Stuidio Fix gives me
Are you ready for the next award? :)