Makeup For Ever Maquillage Professionnel: Learning Maquillage du Soir (Evening Makeup)10/04/2012Shen
- How to properly conceal my dark blemishes with correctors. You dab it just a little, do not overpower your spots with it.
- How to make my makeup last up to 8 to 12 hours. Primers or base is always the key!
- I learned how to properly contour my nose. Tilt your head up and start apply the shadow from the edge of your nostril then move upwards! Blend to diminish harshlines.
- You don't need a lot of brush to achieve a fabulous makeup look! You just really need to invest in good ones and you're good to go!
- I now have a renewed love for foundation brush and sponge!
- Lighting is important so you can check your makeup in different ambiance.