Makeup Review | Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette2/15/2012Shen
|Chino | Praline | Pink Chandelier|
- Chino (light cool beige) - makes a great base and initial shadow for a neutral look.
- Praline Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Nude with Golden Pearl) - it has a satin finish and goes on smoothly. Use this as contour or an overall eye shadow for simple makeup look.
- Pink Chandelier Metallic Eye Shadow (Warm Pink with Golden Pearl) - has minute shimmer but not over the top glittery and goes on smoothly on the lids, too. Great for highlighting both eyes and even the cheeks!
- Stone Eye Shadow (Neutral Gray Brown) - lighter version of Chino, easily one of the best shadows for slightly contouring the eyes.
- Champagne Truffle Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Warm Pink Beige) - almost peach on my skin tone, this makes a great base for an upbeat neutral look to bring out the brightness of the eyes.
- Cocoa Berry Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow (Rich Brown Plum) - loving the reds shimmer with the dark chocolate brown that has purple shift.
|Chino | Praline | Pink Chandelier | Stone | Champagne Truffle | Cocoa Berry|
|Eye Shadow Used: Chino, Pink Chandelier, Cocoa Berry|
What do you think of the Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette and the look I created with it?
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.