The Body Shop 4 -Step Smokey Eyes | Golden Brown | Tips on How to Create Smoky Eyes12/06/2011Shen
How to create a golden bronze smoky eyes fitting for the Holidays:
1. Apply the shimmery beige eye shadow (01) all over your lids up to the brow bone. This serves as your base and highlighter.
2. Apply the brown matte eye shadow (02) all over your lids up to just your crease.
3. Blend the harsh line created by the brown matte eye shadow with the shimmery bronze eye shadow (03).
4. Give your eyes some sparkle and dab a bit of the cream highlighter (04) near your tear ducts.
5. Define your eyes by applying the brown eyeliner along your water line.
6. Apply mascara liberally on your lashes to give that wide awake look.
Optional: Dab the glittery cream eye shadow all over your lid to add pizzazz on to your holiday smoky eyes.
Of course, the obligatory swatches for your perusal! The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes are much more pigmented in person as all The Body eye shadows are!
|Warm White Base | Dark Brown | Chocolate Brown | Golden Highlighter | Rich Brown|
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
Available, most definitely, at your favorite The Body Shop stores!