- It's not a soap. It's a beauty bar.
- It cleanses and preserves skin's natural lipids.
- It has glycerine, which is a natural humectant that attracts moisture back to the skin resulting to a smoother skin surface.
- It has DEFI (Directly Esterified Fatty Isethionates), a special, proprietary complex of skin cleansers that leaves skin free from grimes and sebum.
- It has 1/4 moisturizing milk that I love because it gives that milky fresh scent.
Extra Sensitive Beauty Cream Bar is doesn't lather as much and scent is milder. Moisturizing level is a notch higher than the White Beauty Bar. This is my favorite right now that the weather is drying out my skin. I feel as if I don't need to apply lotion after shower whenever I use this soap (although I still do most times). This is also the soap I use whenever I get tattoo as it's the safest soap out there for broken and wounded skin. My tattoo artist recommended Dove to me the first time I got a tattoo so I'm happy I keep these in stock.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.