Prep the locks
Hair Spa by Hair Treats, I'm sure many knows about this brand since its one of the mopst affordable DIY Hair Spa treatment. It's also easily accessible because it's available in all Watsons Personal Care Store and SM Dept. Store. I've tried the Lavender and Virgin Coco before already. Now I'm trying out the Aloe Vera Variant to help me out with my course dry hair.
What I do: (preferably, a day or two before your scheduled trip)
- I wash my hair thoroughly with anti-frizz shampoo
- Liberally apply the Hair Spa by Hair Treats Aloe Vera
- Massage scalp gently for 20 minutes -- this can get tiring!
- Wrap hair with seran wrap or cellophane
- Leave it on for 1 to 2 hours
- Read a book or watch a film while waiting
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Air Dry or Blow dry, which ever you prefer/
Smoothen the Body
And Also the Face
I'm up to elbows with products to try but Garnier Skin Naturals newest facial scrub was such an intriguing product, I can't help but try it.It has Eucalyptus Extract that is propbably ideal for summer outings and hot humid weather while the Brightening Oil Control keeps oilies at bay or at least lessen it. The beads isn't too hard on the skin as well and I like the after feel of it. I'm just not too thrilled with the scent, it reminds me of veggies. lol.
- This has got to be the one with the highest protection out in the beauty market, with its SPF 130 and PA+++ that protects the skin against UVB and UVA.
- It's ultimately sweat and waterproof (great for swimmers or lounging in the pool, coz I don't swim).
- It's has a very light consistency that makes for an easier application
- It gets absorbs quickly and feels weightless on the skin.
- Suitable for use on face and body! All-in-one, baby!
- Too bad its a bit pricey for Php399 for such a small bottle.
- It feels cool to skin with the menthol ingredient. Great for this icky humid climate.
- It also has a watery liquid formulation that feels weightless on the skin when you apply it.
- Highly water-resistant
- Less pricier at Php349
- Protects skin from both UVA and UVB
- It's wate-resistant - I've tried it when we went to Batangas and I hardly tanned all with numerous time I was in and out of the water. I even sprayed myself when i was in the pool. Lol.
- Can be a bit sticky but not the irritating kind
- PABA Free, no bad chemicals so great for kids, too!
- Immediate protection - no need to wait for 15 mintes after applying.
- I am just not too thrilled about the packaging. Sorry..
- Protects lips from dryness
- Great for protecting the lips from UVA and UVB with its SPF 30 PA+++
- Lessen lips parchness and darkness when use regularly
- I like how its not tinted but just a simple clear lip balm.
- Great for athletes, I'm sure. Even for men.
No to Hairy Situations
I think everyone could benefit in having these few items at home for perking up a ho-hum day or getting ready for something nice and cool like going on vacation.
All products are less than Php400 each and could last quite a while and all of them are easily available at Watsons Your Personal Care Store. Isn't that convenient?
I really can't wait.. I feel like I'm in grade school who's counting days til the field trip. I even dreamt I was packing already... Sigh! 7 more days to go and Bohol-bound!
What about you? Do you something like this prior to going on vacation? What are your vacation prep list? Share them with me here please!