Then when I was fixing my two plastic box oraganizer, I saw this wooden box in one of them and I was felt a sigh of relief.
- Solid Shampoo in Goldilocks - it that has Geranium oil, Oatmeal, Shea Butter and Clove leaf oil. I'm so in love of the scent and it has tiny sparkles in it like mineral makeup eye shadows.
- Solid Conditioner in Hair Boost - with Shea Butter and MacadamiaTernifolia Seed Oil that smells oh-so lovely!
- Body Scrub in Cherry Blossom Trails - made up of Dead Sea Salt, Gkycerine, Aromatic Oil and Sugar that is easy on the skin but exfoliates real well.
- Body Soap Extra Virgin - made from pure Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for a smoother skin.
- Hand & Body Lotion in Movie Star Skin - made up of Sweet Almond Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Beeswax and Lavender Oil. ---> My ultimate favorite among all the ONE Naturales lotions.
Base from experience all ONE Naturales products works effectively like regular soaps and lotions except that it's made with organic ingredients. The soap lathers well and the shampoo effectively cleanses my hair. As for the scrub, I am not a fan of oil and sugar combination but I do love the lingering scent it provides. Of course, I finish these stuff faster than regular beauty products because it doesn't have that much of chemicals that makes a soap or shampoo last longer.
As for their effects, yes, my skin maintains it smoothness. After all we all made naturally... it only makes sense that we use natural and organic products, right?
Although I'm very much attached to my other non-organic products... ONE Naturales makes me appreciate nature because everything smells so good! It's addicting!
Have you tried any ONE Naturales? What are your beauty essentials for when travelling?
If you wanna know what beauty products I took with me when I visited Cebu, click here.