Tuesday, June 28, 2011
A Majolica Majorca Eye Makeup Tutorial (Jeweling Eyes Palette in Carmelise)
I'm back!! With yet another tutorial using this cute palette from Majolica Majorca called Carmelise. It's a very simply look, really. Going from dark to light shades of the palette.
1. Apply eyeshadow no. 4 all over your inner lid.
2. Blend harsh line with eyeshadow no. 3
3. Highlight your brow bone with eyeshadow no. 2 to give your eyes a bit of lift.
4. Define eyes with Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner. Give your peepers a bit of attitude and add a wing tip at the end.
5. Brighten up your eyes and accentuate your lashes with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara. Make it more natural by using the brown mascara variant.
Easy enough right? :) Add a bit of blush and some lip rouge and you're good to go. :)
I found that using the darkest eyeshadow first and slowly blending it out instead of the usual defining the crease was a bit easier to do. Especially when I'm awfully in a hurry. Maybe you can try it sometimes, if you haven't done this technique yet. :)
Til next post! :)