Here I am welcoming the first of March with a review of my newest find, Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation.
|swatch of Brown Hessian 75|
|blended on to the back of the hand|
What I love:
- Easy to blend with either hands, sponge or foundation brush
- Makes skin look even!
- Affordability (only P995 for 30ml tube)
- Hygenic packaging (Squeeze-tube)
- Has SPF 10 (yey for skipping the sunscreen)
- Has moisturizing properties (thanks to Jojoba)
- Has calming properties to skin redness (thanks to cucumber water)
- Great coverage! (light to medium coverage, I don't use concealer when using this foundation)
- Matte finish
- Smells nice but fades in a little while
- It's oil-free (amen!)
- Great for those with sensitive skin!
- Won't clog pores (yey!)
- No breakouts!
What I don't:
- For covering severe acnes, cystic ones and dried up ones may not work so well. You'll still need a concealer. But since this is good for almost all skin-types, no worries on aggravating your acne problems.
Who would love this:
- Girls who's just starting out with makeup and need a foundation that isn't too harsh for the skin.
- Young professionals that need a makeup that does a lot of things (SPF, moisturizer, foundation)
- Wives who wants to look their best when attending school events and going out with their husbands or friends but nothing that takes a lot of time to apply.
Really, I love this product and it's been awhile since I've been impressed by a foundation.
|FOTD: Gold Member, Red Letter|
|FOTD: Fantasy Blues|
|FOTD: Valentine's Day 2011|
See how Bobby Carlos achieved an easy flawless look using this foundation on young celebrity, Megan Young! Click here!
Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation is available in 7 shades (Php995.00)
Max Factor Xperience is available at Rustan's Department Stores and your favorite Max Factor counters located at your favorite malls.