Thursday, March 10, 2011
Inches Off High Waist Tummy Flatter Firm Control Panty
As you all know, my bulges is just screaming despite losing weight. To be honest, sticking with a diet and exercise routine is very difficult. I often find myself munching on something that I shouldn't or sleeping late and skipping the gym the next morning. It's very easy to get that bulge back.
That's why when I got a chance to try Inches Off, I took it and wore it as fast as I could.
Inchess Off is already out in the market and I've seen this several times at Watsons Stores. It's a very affordable and easy way to lose those bulges for a certain time to need it to disappear. It's certainly not a miracle worker but it instantly smooth our silhouette that no dress would look awkward when you have it on.
The one I have here is the High Waist Tummy Flattener Firm Control. It's actually the best seller out of the 3 available styles that Inches Off has because it targets the Hips, Tummy and Midriff.
This product offers the best control compared to it's sister styles. It definitely tames undesirable flabs and provide ease for daily use as the clothe breathes even when one wears it the whole day.
I'm usually on the go and I often find myself in situations that I need to dress to impress. Unfortunately, my body isn't that impressive and if I want to wear updated outfits and those that isn't too covering, I needed something to hide my big flabby tummy.
What endears me to this product is that it's made in the Philippines and made with the Filipina's in mind. The fabric used are for the humid and hot climate we have, no unnecessary uncomfortable feel and the size fits my small torso, as many Filipinas have. It fits right and ends at the bustline and my bra could cover it. It doesn't show on any of my bodycon dress and people hardly notice I'm wearing one and yet they flatter me that I look thinner than before. And yes, you'd hardly feel you're wearing one... save if you have a big lunch or dinner though. Hehehe! But it's great that it isn't too constricting either.
High Waist Tummy Flattener Firm Control has butt pockets to lift our rears to better accentuate it.
What I love...
- Easier to wear.. no need to ask someone to pull up the back part for you.
- Fabrics breathes so no unnecessary sweating
- Very comfortable
- Affordable compared to other shape wears I've used
- Seamless so no pantylines
- Comes in Nude Color which is always the best choice for light colored clothes, Black are for darker clothes.
- Sizes are easier to determine (chart the size of your bust line, waist and midriff)
- 100% cotton which is best for our weather
- Provides firm control and reduces bulges and love handles significantly
- Gives a nice silhouette especially when wearing fitted clothes
- Great to wear under jeans and shorts
- Easy to wash (wash as you would your undergarments)
What I don't...
- I haven't found anything I don't like as it does what it says it should and really for the price, I can't find anything to complain about.
I know I still should maintain a healthy lifestyle and can't forever rely on shape wears to smoothens my less likable features. But for those days I feel bloated and yes, fat.. This will definitely come in handy.
How about you? Have you tried any shape wear? Have you tried Inchess Off?
Inches Off is available at all SM Department Stores inside Cosmetics Section and Ladies Wear and Watson mall stores in major SM Malls.
High Waist Tummy Flattener Firm Control Panty is Php1750.