|Cut-a-caper, in the middle|
Tips when wearing lighter shade of lipstick:
1. Exfoliate lips with an old or baby toothbrush or a lip scrub to remove deadskin and to even out the texture of your lips. (I prefer using the hotel toothbrush, it's not to hard nor too "used")
2. Moisturize your lips with a lip balm prior to applying any makeup on. This gives time for the lip balm to seep onto your lips and prep it.
3. Blot excess lip balm with a soft facial tissue.
4. If it's your first time to use a brighter lighter lip shade, use a lip brush and start from the inside of middle part of your lips and work your way out. Lip brush makes sure that your lipstick application is a lot more even.
5. Blot your lips once.
6. Apply your another layer again.
7. This is optional, but you can top your lipstick with a gloss for a bit of shine.
Great looking skin is apparently achievable. A feat I thought was a lost cause. But most importantly, it's not only the products that would cause for my skin to look soft and supple... it's me loving life, deflecting the negative vibes and just being happy. I've started to disallow anyone from affecting me in ways that keep up late at night. I've learned to chanel a lot of possitivity in myself. To be grateful for the things I have. It may be the spirit of Christmas that is making me like this... but lately, I'm a lot happier and my smile comes a lot easier.. Maybe it's a part of some healing of sorts but I am happy.
Thanks for always being there... you're a great big chunk of what keeps me smiling more everyday. :)