But because of too much excitement, I lack enough sleep that my dark and puffy eyes are showing. I have controlled them already with my Goodskin Labs Eyeliplex-2 but for the past few days, I neglected to use an eye cream, my baggies are starting to show.
I can seriously say that my puffy eyes are a thing to reckon with. Since I fancy eating salty food, staying up late, sleeping on my side which put pressure on my fine lines and not to mention that I seriously get pretty nasty when I scratch my eyes, my eyes took vengeance seriously and it grew dark, puffy and nasty. I know, it's my fault... Blame it bad habit.. :(
Thanks to the technology that La Mer brings to us, we anti-aging junkies, will have an answer (albeit expensive) to our puffy eyes dilemma. With the triple concentration of The Miracle Broth TM that is inside this magic balm, I am not going to be surprised by the effectiveness of this product. When it is after all praised by one of my favorite TV personalities, Oprah.
With the state-of-the-art Marine De-Puff Ferment and exclusive Lifting Ferment that assures to lessen eye puffiness with everyday use. The cooling sensation partened with the silver-tipped applicator to massage those eye bulge-ies away, then I'm dead sure you'll be looking de-puffed in no time.
Ain't that what we all want?
1. The feel of this eye cream is just intense! The smoothness in application is L-O-V-E!
2. The scent... it reminded of something my grandmother uses on her face, too. It smells so luxurious!
3. Instant results. When I say instant when it comes to eye creams, I'm saying that you'll see results in less than two weeks. This one actually, I could say that it somehow lessened my eye puffiness in just a day. With a concealer, I could acutally fake an 8 hour sleep.
4. Cooling sensation that is evident upon application. It's amazing!
What I don't...
1. I know for the prize you get you're money's worth and IT is La Mer... Unfortunately, not all of us can afford it. Php6,000 is a bit steep for an eye cream. But heck, we women can be talked into anything that will make us prettier, right? Right!
Right now, I'm just glad I have this in Cebu with me. I don't want to look harassed and sullen on my photos in Cebu! :) LOL!
Did you find this post interesting? I'd appreciate if you'll subscribe to me here.
You can also add me on Facebook and Twitter.
The written web log is based on author's personal views and is not influenced by the company of the product.