Pond's Gold Radiance is exactly that. They are using the world's most coveted mineral, gold, in their latest anti-aging skin care to take away skin's dullness like no other.
Skin dullness is a problem many of us have and I can say that removing all the signs are much to difficult to be targeted by just one specific product. That is the dilemma Pond's Gold Radiance aims to solve, to target skin dullness in its entirety.
1. Skin Texture as we age differs from what used to be a youthful skin. Fine lines and wrinkles began to appear even in our twenties due to stressful environment and to some of us who are lucky, laughs a lot. :)
2. Uneven Skin tone caused by acne, skin pigmentation, dark spots and other scars are evident to those who experienced breakout in their youths and to some unfortunate ones, adult acne.
3. Skin Colour differs greatly from when we were young. Now our skin tends to be darker due to constant exposure to the sun. If one fails to practice the application of sunblock, one can also get age spots caused by the harmful UV rays.
4. Hydration is one problem we will all face as we age. And though many oily-skin ladies look forward to this, lack of skin moisture cause more damage than we think and our skin will suffer from it.
Combine all 4 and you get the much feared skin dullness.
To solve all this skin dilemmas, Pond's is showing us how to recapture our skin's youthful radiance with its breakthrough solution of gold micro particles and the most effective anti-aging ingredients in Pond's Gold Radiance.
Simply amazing. I've never been this excited about a skin care product before. I'm not one to use anti-aging products regularly but now I'm changing it. I'm very excited about this certain brand of skin care... Gold!! It has gold in it! It's a great thing that I have tamed my adult acne quite a bit and I could get on to using an anti-aging product that will help my skin glow.
Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam, php249
I like that it has rich lathers which I always look for when I'm washing my face. Having to use a lot of makeup, I need my skin real cleaned which is difficult to get with moisturizing facial wash. This one though, didn't fail me.
The gold micro-particles exfloliates my skin gently that using this everyday isn't a problem at all with my sensitive skin.
Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15 PA++ php799
Let's add to that the gold micro-particles provide certain luminescence that women with dry skin would love.
Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream, Php699
This one I would need more time to review but this is definitely showing good sign of controlling my eye puffiness. I was out for late coffee one night and needed to get up early in the morning. With only this as my eye cream, I noticed that my eyes are less plumped than it usually was when I have less sleep.
Pond's Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum, php799
What I like, this dries into a matte finish. A great end to my now new facial routine.. :)
1. Uniqueness and ingenuity of this product. Really? Have you seen any skin care with real gold in it?
2. How it targets the major problems of skin dullness.
3. Affordability compared to high end anti-aging products.
4. Accesibility to the products. Available in all Watson's and selected department stores and grocery.
5. Has AHA which is know to lift away dead skincells. (proven this with former products I used)/
6. Has Retinol, a very effective anti-aging ingredient, which stimulates collagen to improve skin elasticity (as proven in Pond's Age Miracle)
7. Definitely safe enough for the skin as the gold micro particles used in this are graded for skin use and is BFAD approved.
8. It's 99% real gold!! I can definitely know how Cleopatra's skin feels like.
9. The packaging looks really classy and elegant. I feel all grown up with it on my dresser.
10. The scent smells powdery for the day cream but for the rest, there are no lingering scent.
11. When Pond's go on sale, I can get this cheaper!!
1. Pond's Gold Radiance prcie range is a bit steep compared to other Pond's products.
I just know that my Mom would love this product as she loved Pond's Age Miracle. It's so sad that she's not here to experience a breakthrough products like this... and yeah, she's the reason why i love gold. :)
Pond's Gold Radiance will be in stores starting this November.
More than a week of using Pond's Gold Radiance with only mineral foundation and blush.
I really wouldn't mind growing old.. But darn, would I let anyone notice.. :)
Did you find this post interesting? I'd appreciate if you'll subscribe to me here.
You can also add me on Facebook and Twitter.
The written web log is based on author's personal views and is not influenced by the company of the product.