Well, results are indeed amazing. It must have something to do with the Cement Cerramide as the main ingredient of the products. Although I am not easily swayed to initially try out a product just because of its celebrity endorser, I must say that Anne Curtis was one of the main reason why I used the Total Repair 5. I'm a fan of the girl who seem so put together with locks that I just covet.
Total Repair 5 is definitely for the damaged hair. Not necessarily damaged from hair treatments like rebonding, coloring and perming but for us who really lacks the time to care for our hair well. So if you find your hair becoming dull, lifeless, with lots of hair breakage and coarseness, you might want to check out your grocery or beauty store for the Total Repair 5 from L'oreal.
L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5
Total repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner
Total Repair 5 Deep Repairing Mask for the weekly home treatment for your locks
Total Repair 5 Night Essence - Leave in for quick repair as you sleep
1. It definitely delivers what it promises. Noticeable change in hair texture after using all the products.
3. Deep Repairing Mask is my favorite
4. The scent makes me feel as if I'm treating my hair in a salon
5. Night Essence isn't too oily.
6. Easily accessible at the nearest grocery store.
7. Shampoo amazingly lathers well.
8. Love the clean feel of the whole collection
What I don't:
1. Nothing really