Monday, July 27, 2009
Product Review: Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser
purity made simple is an award-winning, one-step daily facial cleanser that removes makeup, cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates the skin. this facial cleanser rapidly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup to deep clean pores while maintaining the skin's proper moisture levels. purity made simple is gentle enough for the eye area and even for the most sensitive skin.
you've tried a lot of cleansers but never found one you love
you crave deeply cleansed ski
you want a cleanser that will multi-task for you
you wear a lot of makeup
your skin is congested
This cleanser is included in the Miracle Worker Kit I got
during one of Beauty Bar's sale early this year. I forgot the exact amount but it was nearly 40% off of the original price.
I use a lot makeup, as you all know. I started using this brand when I was caught inside the shower and remembered I haven't removed my makeup. I quickly grabbed this one when i remembered that it can also be used as a makeup remover.
- formulated for all skin types
- replaces your akeup remover, eye makeup remover, facial cleanser and toner
- deep cleans pores
- hydrates as it melts away makeup
1. Effectively removes all my makeup and I mean, mascara, eyeliner, etc.
2. Doubles as a facial cleanser.
3. Cheaper compared to other high end brands.
4. My skin feels soft and supple after washing. No dry feeling.
5. It may not clear my pores as much but it certainly lessens my white heads especially on the nose part.
1. Stings the eye. But this is quickly resolves when I rinse it off or simply get a separate makeup rempver fo
2. Smell might bother some people, it kind of smell a bit medicinally.
3. Expensive to others.
Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser gets my seal of approval. And since I am halfway through my bottle, please stop me from shopping because I am thinking of getting another bottle later.
As always, I try to bring products here in my blog that I truly enjoy and those that some of you may in need of. But of course, I am not promising that the same will work for everyone. So please exercise due diligence when trying a product. :)
Any of you tried this already? Did you like it?
Photo credit to Philosophy.com.