42 Color Double Stack with Blush Palette (Matte and Shimmer)5/22/2009Shen
I've always been intrigued with a lot of those cheaper palettes available in the market. Now that I am pursuing my dreams of becoming a makeup artist I am all for testing products that'll help me with in the said profession. Because if there is one thing I learn in makeup school, it is unwise to invest in products you rarely use or don't know how to use. :D
Kat has been my fave seller for quite sometime now for reasons that I've met her in person. She's got a great disposition and very patient especially when meeting with her clients. Of course, I soon got lazy and tried her shipping method to purchase makeups from her. :)
how packages are packed by Space Pretty Store
her sticker on each palette
Now, let's see what's inside...
!!!CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE!!!
42 Color Double Stack Matte Palette with blush set
pictures of the matte eyeshadows upclose
swatches of the eyeshadows I'm interested in using. (used brush provided in the palette)
On to the shimmers...
42 Colors Double Stack Shimmer with Blush set
swatches of the shimmer palette
the two eyeshadow palettes together.
close up of some of the blushes that interests me. :)
the last one looks too red..
reminds me of my Viva Sophia but way over the top. :)
click to see better. :)
I'm glad I have these palettes. Not to mention that its a steal at P1250.00 each at SpacePretty Store.
- No matter how pigmented or long-lasting your eyeshadows may promise, i still recommend using an eyeshadow primer, like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. This makes your eyeshadows last longer. Believe me, you don't want to end up with a rainbow eyes all messed up at the end of the day.
- I highly suggest using a base when using panned eyeshadows, like MAC Shadestick Beige-ing, Paintpots, NYX Jumbo Pencils, Careline Colorsticks or any cream base to make blending easier. Also, the eyeshadows will have something to stick itself too.
- Using your thinnest eyeshadow brush. Dip the tip of your brush on to your desired color and line your upper lashline with the color you picked as you would an eyeliner. Then blend upwards to ensure all your inner lids are covered. Use more or your desired intensity.
- The 10pc blush set in the palettes above looks a lot like my old 10pc Blush Palette. Talk about shooting two birds with one stone buying this palette.
- So darn handy! can see myself bringing this when i travel. :)
- For those who are considering makeup school, these sets are very helpful for your classes.
- For those who loves makeups but has little budget for different colors of eyeshadows and/or shades for blushes but still want quality makeups (its not UP there but will do nicely) then this is for you.
- If you're like me who loves colors and love palettes like crazy. :)
It's never too late to do something you love. Believe me, its worth it. :)
Palettes featured are available at SpacePretty-Store for only P1250.00 each.