I saw this on Sutil's site (enabler!! lol! love yah sis!). since, she uses a lot of e/s on the eyes, i thought maybe this is truly a great product since i'm starting to use more e/s on my eye looks.
So i bought one. Actually mom did. Thank God for momma's unobserving eyes, she didn't notice it was punched in along with our groceries and didn't notice as well how expensive it was. (anything above P200 is expensive for me). hehehe!! i'm so bad!!
I've been using this product for more than 3 weeks now. It comes in a cylindrical blue bottle. It has part oil and part liquid inside so shake the product before using. It is used with a cotton balls or pads. Just apply a small amount on your choice of cotton and swipe of eye products away. Use different cottons on your eyes and lips.
What Kikay Pinay loves about this product:
1. It does the job!!
Stubborn eye make-up be gone!! i swear!! this product is a no-brainer.. i can even do this while browsing beauty blogs. Just don't forget to shake it before you pour it!! i also have habit of pulling my eyelids outward (bad habit, i know) but this product helps me not to pull so much. swiping softly and repeatedly will do the work. This by far is the best eye makeup remover i've tried so far.
Mascaras? it will remove it too! :) and gelliners and liquid eyeliners
2. Its truly GENTLE.
no stingy sensation. although sometimes, when i pour too much on my facial cotton, a little product goes to eyes, a little wash with water will relieve it. it won't sting that much or make your eyes red. :)
3. The scent isn't that strong so no alcoholic experience with this one.. i use a truly H/E eye makeup remover before and it smells so bad... not to mention stingy and rough.
4. Will last you for months! :) i'm using mine for nearly 3 weeks now and it's still nearly full
5. no bad reactions so far. HAPPY!!!
i don't use this a lip remover since when i get home, my lipstick is gone or i'm just wearing gloss. :)
What Kikay Pinay doesn't love about the product?
1. The price.
This is P395 for a bottle. i don't exactly hate it but i'm always on a look out for cheaper product that delivers the same thing.
2. for those allergic to mass market produced cosmetics and beauty products, some of you may experience reactions from using this product.
3. doesn't come in travel size so you have to give space for this baby on your luggage.
KIKAY PINAY GIVES THIS PRODUCT: 4 KIKAY POINTS :) :) :) :)
I hope i was able to help you out.
So, what do you use as an eye makeup remover?