- Beautiful, smooth skin after 1 use
- Specially-designed Micralumina roller head for effective yet gentle removal of hard skin
- It’s about 5 inches tall and it’s shaped like a Y. It has a handle (the blue portion of the gadget) and it’s made with a strong rubber material that helps for better grip. Sweaty hands? No need to worry! This one won’t fly off your hands.
- The silver part is the on/off switch that you just toggle. (|) for ON and (O) for OFF. I find this part ingenious since it gives the gadget a more fluid look.
- The white part is the one that holds the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Micralumina roller head. There is blue eject button on the side that makes it a breeze to replace the roller heads. No struggle for this mama!
- The bottom part is the cap that holds the 4 2A batteries. Yes, battery is included! My advice though is to remove batteries after use to avoid corrosion of the batteries in your gadget. This goes for all your gadgets at home.
- It comes with a clear cap that protects your things from the micro-abrasive particles of the roller head.
- It also comes with a Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Micralumina roller head to get you started with your DIY foot spa at home.
On to how to use this nifty little electronic pedi tool:
- Make sure your feet especially the soles are clean and dry! Yes, you can’t use this on wet areas! Don’t even think of considering it! It’s not water-proof, too.
- Sit comfortably where you can easily reach your soles. I find sitting on my toilet seat bowl is okay. But I prefer to do it out in my balcony so the dry skin that’s filed doesn’t settle in any of my furniture at home. The gadget hums quite strongly so try to do this when no one is asleep.
- Relax and turn on your Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi.
- File/Buff away til the dry areas are smooth to touch.
- When you’re done, use a warm wet cloth to clean and wipe away dry skin dusts.
- Moisturize using your favorite lotion or foot cream.
Now, who’s ready to bare beautiful softer feet? :)
You may also visit their facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/SchollPhilippines, to find out more details about School Velvet Smooth Express Pedi