Look what I found for you, guys! :)
Some really affordable Radiant-Orchid inspired polishes at our local beauty department stores! I found these at the beauty section of SM Megamall and SM Hypermart Watsons. Ottie, I got them at Orange Box, a beauty subscription box. :)
As much as I'm obsessed with the mints and turquoise, I can' deny that radiant orchid is such a pretty color to wear this year. Especially on our nails. :) But since I didn't want to spend so much on nail polish, I went ahead and took a shot at looking at some local brands of nail lacquers. And they did not disappoint. Found some good ones from Caronia and a few from other brands. Some are even classic shades that we've had for decades now! Nice to know that we have an array of choices available from different price points. If you're not particular about your nail polish brands like I do, then you'll love these. :)
So go ahead, go get some of these affordable polishes and onto your digits ASAP!
1. Caronia Cashmere (Regular) - Php37.00
2. Caronia First Crush (Regular) - Php37.00
3. Caronia Italian Nude (Regular) - Php37.00
4. Caress Glory Fuji - Php23.75
5. BYS Scented Pastel Purple- Cotton Candy - Php199.00
6. Ottie Tender Berry (with shimmers) - price unavailable
What do you think? Which shade are you most excited for?