|Lia Ramos, beauty queen, entrepreneur extraordinaire and founder of Glamourbox.ph shared with us how happy she was now that Pixi Beauty is available in the Philippines giving Filipinas a chance to look beautiful wth hardly any effort to achieve that covetable Makeup to Wakeup look.|
|Au Mauricio with model, Theresa Jose.|
|Theresa Jose in her radiant Pixi Beauty makeover|
1. Start of with a primer for long-lasting makeup.
2. Even out the skin with an illuminating tint and conceal necessary redness and blemishes.
3. Top off cheeks with creamy rosy blush for a natural flush.
4. Define eyes with a silky eye pencil that won't tug the eyes.
5. Wake up those eyes with an skin tone shade liner to brighter them up.
6. Define the brows following the natural contour of your brows.
Set it with a brow mascara to keep them in place all day.
7. Add more brightness around the eyes.
8. Open up those peepers by fanning out the lashes with a lash boosting mascara.
|Au's Pixi Picks: Flawless & Poreless Primer, Illumintating Tint & Conceal, Succelent Lip Twin in Peony Pink, Endless Silky Eye Pen, Eye Bright Liner, Natural Brow Duo, Eye Zone Brightener, Lash Booster Mascara|